Follow these steps to add an email message to your task list.
- Locate a message someone sent you and simply drag and drop it into the task folder.
- You will find the task folder at the bottom left of your screen, in the navigation panel below your folders.
- Once you drag the email to the task icon, a new task window will open and the email will be in the body of the task. The subject of the email becomes the subject of the task.
- Now you can identify a due date and a start date (these will appear as reminders if you have the reminder setting on).
- Now save the task. It will be on your task list so you can set the start and end dates, update the status, mark it as complete, etc.